High School Football:
Foothill 43, Canyon Springs 26
September 2, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|FOOT||Jeremy Purdie 6 punt return (kick failed)||0||6|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 12 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||0||13|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 20 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||0||20|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 47 rush (kick failed)||6||20|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 10 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||6||27|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 3 rush (Gerad Davis rush)||14||27|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 86 return (Vincent Franzeo kick)||14||34|
|FOOT||Jarett Arcangel 9 rush (kick failed)||14||40|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 48 rush (kick failed)||20||40|
|FOOT||Vincent Franzeo 33 field goal||20||43|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 91 pass from Gerad Davis (pass failed)||26||43|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||5-10-120 (2 INT)||14-18-163 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Donnel Pumphrey 20/169 (3 TDs), Gerad Davis 6/4, Dream Stone 1/3, Quincy Havis 1/3, Brandon Edmond 3/14, Nigel Perry 7/20.
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 1/-9, Jarett Arcangel 9/52 (1 TD), Andre Gonzalez 1/20, Naim Muhammad 7/65, Nick Werber 2/0, Brandon Wiltz 6/29.
- Canyon Springs: Gerad Davis 5-10-120 (1 TD, 2 INTs).
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 13-16-115 (3 TD, 1 INT), Kyle Keplinger 0-1-0, Nick Werber 1-1-48.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Bobby Flay talks 10th anniversary of Mesa Grill, Las Vegas dining scene
- Linq to host Red Bull Global Rallycross auto race
- Fighters suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. over cable TV bout
- Stormy relationship, divorce ends with fatal stabbing, police say
- Downtown Project shows off Oasis boutique hotel
- High school football top 10: Playing waiting game until next week’s packed schedule
- Police shootings produce lots of debate, but what can be done to reduce them?
- UNLV not the team with biggest injury concerns in game at Utah State