High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 56, Arbor View 7
October 21, 2011
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 3 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||7|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 1 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||14|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 73 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||0||21|
|BGOR||Joshua Hawks 10 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||28|
|BGOR||Jamir Tillman 30 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||0||35|
|AVIE||Rasheed Parks 56 pass from Rasheem Parks (Brian McIntire kick)||7||35|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 50 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||7||42|
|BGOR||Terrance Chambers 54 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||7||49|
|BGOR||Jason Auschwitz 2 rush (Keegan Flanigan kick)||7||56|
|Arbor View||Bishop Gorman|
- Arbor View: Rasheem Parks 3/6, Andrew Toney 2/7, Donnie Gaskin 13/52, Steve Burns 6/23, Roderick Eason 5/15, Denzel Daniels 2/20, Henry Hoffend 1/2, Christian Rodriguez 10/33.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 5/38, Shaquille Powell 10/109 (3 TDs), Terrance Chambers 1/4, Jason Auschwitz 2/3 (1 TD), Nate Starks 1/9, Lorenzo Fertitta 1/0, Tajon Allen 6/44.
- Arbor View: Rasheem Parks 4-11-111 (1 TD), Henry Hoffend 2-7-39.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 15-20-292 (4 TD), Makoa Tyndall 1-1-22.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill