High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 72, Reed 28*
December 3, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 25 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||7||0|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 5 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||14||0|
|BGOR||Jamir Tillman 20 pass from Anu Solomon (kick failed)||20||0|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 58 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||27||0|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 17 rush (Kline Fielden kick)||34||0|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 78 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||41||0|
|REED||Beau Tittensor 4 pass from Anthony Silva (Anthony Silva kick)||41||7|
|BGOR||Terrance Chambers 26 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||48||7|
|BGOR||Terrance Chambers 57 pass from Anu Solomon (Kline Fielden kick)||55||7|
|BGOR||Kline Fielden 34 field goal||58||7|
|REED||Alec Braun 11 pass from Anthony Silva (Anthony Silva kick)||58||14|
|BGOR||Tajon Allen 2 pass from Makoa Tyndall (Keegan Flanigan kick)||65||14|
|REED||Carlos Pinto 12 rush (Anthony Silva kick)||65||21|
|REED||Alec Braun 29 pass from Anthony Silva (Anthony Silva kick)||65||28|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 3 rush (Keegan Flanigan kick)||72||28|
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 6/36, Shaquille Powell 16/156 (4 TDs), Makoa Tyndall 3/-2, Tajon Allen 10/57, Lorenzo Fertitta 2/2, Kaimen Banda 2/7, Justin Sweet 1/7.
- Reed: Anthony Silva 6/19, Carlos Pinto 7/31 (1 TD), Ty Shepard 16/105, Broc Westlake 3/12.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 13-16-311 (5 TD), Makoa Tyndall 9-13-123 (1 TD).
- Reed: Anthony Silva 17-35-180 (3 TD).
Note: * = State championship game played at Damonte Ranch High in Reno.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon and Sofia Vergara
- Two Bunny Ranch girls and Bill Clinton walk into a gala …
- Woman dead up to 6 years before being found in garage
- ‘I am not a sore loser,’ says gambler suing Vegas casino after losing $500K
- Judge temporarily halts raffle of ‘Arson Puppies’
- Palms rolling out 24-hour checkout for hotel guests
- Deputy accused of seizing travelers’ cash without bringing charges
- China-bound Malaysian Airlines jet vanishes with 239 aboard