High School Football:
Liberty 49, Foothill 41
October 27, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|LIBE||Niko Kapeli 55 pass from Kai Nacua (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||7||0|
|LIBE||Niko Kapeli 68 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||14||0|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 19 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||14||7|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 20 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||14||14|
|LIBE||Niko Kapeli 63 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||21||14|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 18 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||21||21|
|LIBE||Kai Nacua 1 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||28||21|
|LIBE||Niko Kapeli 1 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||35||21|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 48 rush (Vincent Franzeo kick)||35||28|
|LIBE||Niko Kapeli 1 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||42||28|
|FOOT||Marc Harris 80 pass from Drew Doxtator (Vincent Franzeo kick)||42||35|
|FOOT||Kyle Keplinger 1 rush (kick failed)||42||41|
|LIBE||Kai Nacua 5 rush (Austin Fitzgerald kick)||49||41|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-5-128||15-30-275 (1 INT)|
- Liberty: Niko Kapeli 38/296 (4 TDs), Kai Nacua 10/100 (2 TDs), Jordan Kapeli 17/103.
- Foothill: Kyle Keplinger 5/62 (2 TDs), Drew Doxtator 1/-6, Jarett Arcangel 1/6, Brandon Wiltz 12/93.
- Liberty: Niko Kapeli 1-1-36, Kai Nacua 2-4-92 (1 TD).
- Foothill: Drew Doxtator 15-30-275 (4 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Attorney disputes Metro officer’s story about confrontation at Vanguard Lounge
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Calif. police sergeant accused of soliciting undercover LV cop
- $21,000 falls off armored truck after casino pickup
- What to expect at brand new Made L.V.
- Life at SLS promises to break the formulaic EDM bubble
- Prosecutor: Killing of drunken driver an ‘execution’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Man gets 8 years for DUI crash that killed 2 in Las Vegas
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)