High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 56, Shadow Ridge 0
November 11, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Trey Perry 14 pass from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||7|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 19 pass from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||14|
|BGOR||Justin Sweet 31 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||21|
|BGOR||Ronald Lyles 37 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||28|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 13 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||35|
|BGOR||Justin Sweet 43 pass from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||42|
|BGOR||Nate Starks 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||49|
|BGOR||Marc Philippi 20 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||56|
|Shadow Ridge||Bishop Gorman|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||9-21-63 (5 INT)||10-14-151 (1 INT)|
- Shadow Ridge: Nick McDearmon 12/7, Ricardo Nordquist 5/7, Marcus Williams 5/4, Daryl Scott 1/5, Michael Tootle 2/11.
- Bishop Gorman: Justin Sweet 2/35 (1 TD), Shaquille Powell 6/40 (1 TD), Nate Starks 5/18 (1 TD), Lorenzo Fertitta 2/3, Makoa Tyndall 3/11, Jamaul Vickers 2/16, Jordan Welte 3/11.
- Shadow Ridge: Nick McDearmon 1-4-1 (2 INTs), Ricardo Nordquist 8-17-62 (3 INTs).
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 10-14-151 (3 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Residents get some long-awaited details about massive I-15 widening project
- Q+A: Clay Walker talks the Venetian, NFR, Multiple Sclerosis, blackjack and his life lessons
- Temperatures plunge into the 20s; snow in forecast
- Gorman playing to equal championship feat from ’20s, further establish dynasty
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Rep. Heck reveals details of his Dream Act legislation
- Temperatures continue to drop; freeze warning in effect till Friday
- Bicyclist in southwest valley is struck by vehicle, hospitalized
- Caesars: Online gambling might hurt casinos in Nevada, NJ