High School Football:
Arbor View 48, Durango 46
November 11, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 72 rush (Maurice Janzen kick)||0||7|
|DURA||Michael Massaro 6 pass from Julio Mora (kick failed)||6||7|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 65 rush (Maurice Janzen kick)||6||14|
|DURA||Donovan Smith 1 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||13||14|
|AVIE||Christian Rodriguez 62 rush (Maurice Janzen kick)||13||21|
|DURA||Julio Mora 43 rush (kick failed)||19||21|
|AVIE||Donnie Gaskin 80 rush (Maurice Janzen kick)||19||28|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 1 rush (kick failed)||19||34|
|DURA||Donovan Smith 3 pass from Chase Roberts (run failed)||25||34|
|DURA||Winston Williams 69 pass from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||32||34|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 7 rush (Maurice Janzen kick)||32||41|
|DURA||Julio Mora 1 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||39||41|
|AVIE||Roderick Eason 66 pass from Henry Hoffend (Maurice Janzen kick)||39||48|
|DURA||Donovan Smith 32 pass from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||46||48|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||20-33-392 (1 INT)||2-3-75|
- Durango: Donovan Smith 10/32 (1 TD), Chase Roberts 1/-15, Julio Mora 24/149 (2 TDs), Julious McLaurine 3/13.
- Arbor View: Roderick Eason 18/163 (2 TDs), Donnie Gaskin 16/237 (2 TDs), Christian Rodriguez 13/107 (1 TD), Henry Hoffend 7/16, Steve Burns 1/1.
- Durango: Chase Roberts 19-31-347 (3 TD, 1 INT), Julio Mora 1-2-45 (1 TD).
- Arbor View: Henry Hoffend 2-3-75 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- 2 men charged in rash of car burglaries in Henderson
- Law firm slams leak of Laxalt’s ‘train wreck’ documents
- Weekend best bets: Bruno Mars, SLS grand opening and Restaurant Week
- Strip Scribbles: L.V. stars chill for ALS ice-bucket challenge; The Beatles; Men of the Strip
- UNLV disowns its own study on margin tax
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western U.S.
- Rollover shuts down Las Vegas Boulevard, sends 2 to hospital