High School Football:
Palo Verde 68, Faith Lutheran 26
October 22, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|PVER||Ryan Beaulieu 20 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||7||0|
|PVER||Ryan Beaulieu 43 rush (kick failed)||13||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 4 rush (pass failed)||19||0|
|PVER||Ryan Beaulieu 45 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||26||0|
|PVER||Thayer Coon 26 pass from Chaisson Prescott (Garrett Dunlap kick)||33||0|
|PVER||Garrett Rost 24 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||40||0|
|FLUT||Don Pearson 15 pass from Joe Portaro (Joe Portaro kick)||40||7|
|PVER||Dylan Shanteau 14 pass from Chaisson Prescott (Garrett Dunlap kick)||47||7|
|PVER||Eric South 92 rush (kick failed)||53||7|
|FLUT||Don Pearson 3 Joe Portaro (run failed)||53||13|
|FLUT||Don Pearson 12 pass from Joe Portaro (Mark Caine kick)||53||20|
|PVER||Dillon Chaisson 54 interception return (Donald Anderson rush)||61||20|
|PVER||Donald Anderson 50 interception return (Garrett Dunlap kick)||68||20|
|FLUT||Tanner Dupree 53 pass from Joe Portaro (kick failed)||68||26|
|Palo Verde||Faith Lutheran|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||2-4-40||21-41-308 (4 INT)|
- Palo Verde: Ryan Beaulieu 4/107 (3 TDs), Chaisson Prescott 3/7, Eric South 1/92 (1 TD), Brandon Wright 9/54 (1 TD), Garrett Rost 3/42 (1 TD), Donald Anderson 2/3, Javonte Thompson 2/8, Ed Martin 2/2, Austin Whalen 2/7, Jonathan Maxwell 5/64.
- Faith Lutheran: Joe Portaro 9/6, Justin Dannan 6/14, Mark Caine 1/0.
- Palo Verde: Chaisson Prescott 2-3-40 (2 TD), Donald Anderson 0-1-0.
- Faith Lutheran: Joe Portaro 21-41-308 (4 TD, 4 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- 200 applications filed for medical pot businesses
- Police attach explosives to rental car to train dogs, car drives away
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Police arrest man in string of residential burglaries
- Robin Leach, Eric Roberts trade partners on tonight’s ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes
- Court upholds traffic stop based on anonymous tip
- Nevada looks bad in report on financial literacy
- Teen gets prison time in hit-and-run outside NLV church
- Man arrested in double stabbing at apartment complex