High School Football:
Valley 61, Chaparral 33
October 8, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VALL||Brian Brunson 44 rush (kick failed)||0||6|
|CHAP||Jacob Barr 2 rush (Armando Barrios kick)||7||6|
|VALL||Royce Finley 86 pass from Anthony Sanders (Levi Lawrence kick)||7||13|
|VALL||Bryon Peeples 45 rush (kick failed)||7||19|
|CHAP||Corey Hockin 24 pass from Jacob Barr (Armando Barrios kick)||14||19|
|CHAP||Garrett Munoz 30 fumble return (kick failed)||20||19|
|VALL||Bryon Peeples 44 pass from Anthony Sanders (Xavier Malik rush)||20||27|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 2 rush (Armando Barrios kick)||27||27|
|VALL||Rashad Richardson 91 return (kick failed)||27||33|
|VALL||Koami Attila 25 rush (Anthony Sanders rush)||27||41|
|VALL||Koami Attila 8 rush (Levi Lawrence kick)||27||48|
|VALL||Royce Finley 8 pass from Anthony Sanders (kick failed)||27||54|
|CHAP||Thegenus Karlventz 21 pass from Jacob Barr (kick failed)||33||54|
|VALL||Michael Langley 28 pass from Anthony Sanders (Levi Lawrence kick)||33||61|
- Chaparral: Jacob Barr 6/-20, Thegenus Karlventz 16/97, Antonio Thomas 14/87.
- Valley: Anthony Sanders 4/20, Bryon Peeples 10/105 (1 TD), Koami Attila 6/39 (2 TDs), Brian Brunson 6/102 (1 TD), Rashad Richardson 1/20.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns