High School Football:
Spring Valley 57, Bonanza 44
October 7, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|SPVA||Jordan Cox 35 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||0||7|
|SPVA||Jordan Cox 5 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||0||14|
|BONA||Sterling Sprau 40 rush (DaSean Martin rush)||8||14|
|SPVA||Diyan Nedelchev 22 field goal||8||17|
|BONA||DaSean Martin 11 rush (run failed)||14||17|
|BONA||DaSean Martin 30 pass from Sterling Sprau (DaSean Martin rush)||22||17|
|SPVA||Jordan Cox 1 rush (pass failed)||22||23|
|BONA||Sterling Sprau 45 rush (run failed)||28||23|
|SPVA||Jordan Cox 28 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||28||30|
|SPVA||Nick Santos 33 rush (run failed)||28||36|
|SPVA||Nick Santos 26 pass from Jordan Cox (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||28||43|
|SPVA||Jordan Cox 16 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||28||50|
|BONA||Timothy Sweeney 0 fumble return (Sterling Sprau rush)||36||50|
|SPVA||Austyn Wallace 34 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||36||57|
|BONA||Loren Studer 35 pass from Sterling Sprau (DaSean Martin rush)||44||57|
- Bonanza: Sterling Sprau 10/131 (2 TDs), DaSean Martin 8/42 (1 TD), Jordan Ozosky 1/10.
- Spring Valley: Jordan Cox 16/151 (5 TDs), Nick Santos 3/37 (1 TD), Austyn Wallace 19/149 (1 TD), Brandon Lopez 1/1, Edd Sutton 2/3.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- SLS signals better times for Las Vegas Strip, broker says
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- Motorcyclist who fled traffic stop and crashed is identified
- Mo’ne Davis, Las Vegas Little League showdown brings big TV ratings
- 2 men charged in rash of car burglaries in Henderson
- Weekend best bets: Bruno Mars, SLS grand opening and Restaurant Week
- Law firm slams leak of Laxalt’s ‘train wreck’ documents
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week