High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 56, Desert Oasis 6
October 1, 2010
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 35 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||0|
|DOAS||Kambrenn Heatley 28 rush (kick failed)||7||6|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 54 pass from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||14||6|
|BGOR||Ryan Smith 38 Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||21||6|
|BGOR||Jamir Tillman 4 pass Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||28||6|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 19 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||35||6|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 42 from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||42||6|
|BGOR||Jalen Grimble 17 fumble return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||49||6|
|BGOR||Jordan Welte 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth rush)||56||6|
|Bishop Gorman||Desert Oasis|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-19-219 (1 INT)||1-5-6 (1 INT)|
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 2/-13, Shaquille Powell 5/76 (2 TDs), Jordan Welte 4/15 (1 TD), Marcus Brouwers 1/3, Makoa Tyndall 1/5, Cameron Hanson 1/13, Justin Sweet 13/28.
- Desert Oasis: Kambrenn Heatley 12/44, Chaunsi Heatley 15/81, Tyler Vazquez 1/19, Trevon Barnes 8/72, Brandon Andrews 4/3, Mark Fredricks 1/0.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 9-13-185 (4 TD), Makoa Tyndall 2-6-34 (1 INT).
- Desert Oasis: Tyler Vazquez 0-1-0, Trevon Barnes 1-4-6 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past