High School Football:
Palo Verde 62, Green Valley 20
August 27, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|PVER||Brandon Wright 44 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||7||0|
|PVER||Jonathan Maxwell 18 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 65 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||21||0|
|PVER||Ryan Beaulieu 32 interception return||28||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 68 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||35||0|
|PVER||Brandon Wright 29 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||42||0|
|PVER||Chaisson Prescott 12 fumble return (Garrett Dunlap kick)||49||0|
|PVER||Eric South 48 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||56||0|
|GVAL||Rakeem Griffin (kick failed)||56||6|
|PVER||Donald Anderson 85 return (kick failed)||62||6|
|GVAL||Stefan VanDyke 12 rush (James Durbin kick)||62||13|
|GVAL||Stefan VanDyke 12 rush (James Durbin kick)||62||20|
|Palo Verde||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||2-3-13||11-20-91 (3 INT)|
- Palo Verde: Brandon Wright 12/292 (4 TDs), Eric South 4/62 (1 TD), Jonathan Maxwell 4/39 (1 TD), Chaisson Prescott 1/3, Garrett Rost 3/9, Austin Whalen 3/19, Arie McQuaig 1/0.
- Green Valley: Stefan VanDyke 4/32 (2 TDs), Rakeem Griffin 4/82 (1 TD), Aaron Love 15/106, Paul McKay 16/32.
- Palo Verde: Shaun Gregg 1-1-4, Chaisson Prescott 1-2-9.
- Green Valley: Paul McKay 9-15-75 (3 INTs), Blaise McComb 1-2-9, Jacob Olim 1-3-7.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite
- Rebels seeded fourth for league tourney, play Wyoming Thursday
- Sun editorial: Move forward on Interstate 11
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- The surgeon soldier: Las Vegas urologist escaped civil war in Ethiopia, has served American military in Iraq
- Agassi: Everyone wants him in politics, and no one would want to run against him
- Hints of autonomy for community colleges?
- Talk of a strike unlikely to gain traction