High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 62, Del Sol 21
December 5, 2009
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Victor Belen 4 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||0|
|BGOR||Xavier Grimble 9 pass from Anu Solomon (Colin Ditsworth kick)||14||0|
|DSOL||Evan Weinstock 55 pass from Troy Miller (Jose Dominguez kick)||14||7|
|BGOR||Colin Ditsworth 36 field goal||17||7|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 8 rush||24||7|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||31||7|
|BGOR||Johnathan Loyd 30 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||38||7|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||45||7|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||52||7|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 54 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||59||7|
|DSOL||Ashton Cacho 42 pass from Troy Miller (Jose Dominguez kick)||59||14|
|DSOL||Evan Weinstock 9 pass from Troy Miller (Jose Dominguez kick)||59||21|
|BGOR||Colin Ditsworth 35 field goal||62||21|
|Bishop Gorman||Del Sol|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-3-69||28-10-178 (2 INT)|
- Bishop Gorman: Victor Belen 10/36 (3 TDs), Shaquille Powell 11/90 (2 TDs), Anu Solomon 4/-15, Martin Tomalka 3/13, Jordan Welte 2/28.
- Del Sol: Troy Miller 3/-13, Ashton Cacho 1/-3, Jason Meuir 1/19, Dezerick Reed 14/57, Kip Canyon 4/9.
- Bishop Gorman: Anu Solomon 2-12-34 (1 TD), Johnathan Loyd 1-1-35.
- Del Sol: Troy Miller 10-28-178 (3 TD, 2 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite
- Rebels seeded fourth for league tourney, play Wyoming Thursday
- Sun editorial: Move forward on Interstate 11
- The surgeon soldier: Las Vegas urologist escaped civil war in Ethiopia, has served American military in Iraq
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- Agassi: Everyone wants him in politics, and no one would want to run against him
- Hints of autonomy for community colleges?
- Talk of a strike unlikely to gain traction