High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 56, Cheyenne 15
November 6, 2009
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Victor Belen 9 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||7|
|CHEY||Marquis Holliday 67 fumble return (Cory Broadhead kick)||7||7|
|BGOR||Anu Solomon 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||14|
|BGOR||Alex Turner 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||21|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 13 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||28|
|BGOR||Johnathan Loyd 40 punt return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||35|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||42|
|BGOR||Jordan Welte 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||49|
|CHEY||Marquise Hall 53 pass from Kody Stahl (Xavian Johnson pass from Kody Stahl)||15||49|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 16 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||15||56|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-31-153 (2 INT)||12-17-135 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Kody Stahl 2/-17, Jordan Butler 10/14, Chris Spencer 1/-6, Xavian Johnson 7/8, Entre Smith 1/1, Andrew Calhoun 1/0.
- Bishop Gorman: Victor Belen 11/86 (2 TDs), Jordan Welte 7/27 (1 TD), Alex Turner 1/3 (1 TD), Shaquille Powell 14/88 (1 TD), Anu Solomon 5/7 (1 TD), Taylor Spencer 4/17, Marc Philippi 1/-1.
- Cheyenne: Kody Stahl 11-29-153 (1 TD, 2 INTs), Xavian Johnson 0-2-0.
- Bishop Gorman: Shaquille Powell 1-1-29, Anu Solomon 8-15-136 (1 INT), Marc Philippi 0-1-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- MGM Resorts reports loss of $20.3 million in 3rd quarter
- Temperature in Las Vegas is about to drop sharply
- Court: Strippers were club employees, could be owed millions
- Developers say work to begin on Strip arena at site of old water park
- Woman dies in shooting at North Las Vegas apartment complex
- Suge Knight to stay in Las Vegas jail through weekend
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- Police: Driver suspected of DUI hits woman on sidewalk
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District