High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 56, Cheyenne 15
November 6, 2009
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Victor Belen 9 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||7|
|CHEY||Marquis Holliday 67 fumble return (Cory Broadhead kick)||7||7|
|BGOR||Anu Solomon 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||14|
|BGOR||Alex Turner 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||21|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 13 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||28|
|BGOR||Johnathan Loyd 40 punt return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||35|
|BGOR||Shaquille Powell 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||42|
|BGOR||Jordan Welte 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||49|
|CHEY||Marquise Hall 53 pass from Kody Stahl (Xavian Johnson pass from Kody Stahl)||15||49|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 16 interception return (Colin Ditsworth kick)||15||56|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||11-31-153 (2 INT)||12-17-135 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Kody Stahl 2/-17, Jordan Butler 10/14, Chris Spencer 1/-6, Xavian Johnson 7/8, Entre Smith 1/1, Andrew Calhoun 1/0.
- Bishop Gorman: Victor Belen 11/86 (2 TDs), Jordan Welte 7/27 (1 TD), Alex Turner 1/3 (1 TD), Shaquille Powell 14/88 (1 TD), Anu Solomon 5/7 (1 TD), Taylor Spencer 4/17, Marc Philippi 1/-1.
- Cheyenne: Kody Stahl 11-29-153 (1 TD, 2 INTs), Xavian Johnson 0-2-0.
- Bishop Gorman: Shaquille Powell 1-1-29, Anu Solomon 8-15-136 (1 INT), Marc Philippi 0-1-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- American Federation of Arts showroom comes to Fashion Show Mall, Pot Liquor opens in Town Square
- After big win, Gorman football back as nation’s No. 1 team
- Coroner IDs woman killed in North Las Vegas crash
- Aria’s Haze Nightclub to close in November
- UNLV nets big-time recruit in Findlay Prep forward
- Inmate dies at Valley Hospital
- Coroner IDs Las Vegas teen killed in drive-by shooting
- Martorano, Lagasse, Bonefish Grill, Casa Fuente, Taste of the Nation
- Festivino at Palazzo celebrates French chefs and old and new world wines