High School Football:
Basic 44, Liberty 33
October 3, 2008
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 27 rush (kick failed)||0||6|
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 67 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||0||13|
|BASI||Charles Phillips 14 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||7||13|
|BASI||Robby Faiman 50 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||14||13|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 4 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||21||13|
|BASI||Robby Faiman 25 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||28||13|
|LIBE||Ryan Doty 1 rush (3 pass failed from Ryan Doty)||28||19|
|BASI||Billy Weathers 20 field goal||31||19|
|LIBE||Sage Nua 4 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||31||26|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 56 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||38||26|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 8 pass from Robby Faiman (kick failed)||44||26|
|LIBE||Sage Nua 1 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||44||33|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-15-136 (1 INT)||3-7-67 (1 INT)|
- Basic: Robby Faiman 12/27 (2 TDs), Justin Burdno 1/19, Anthany Lessier 3/25, Charles Phillips 17/107, Anthony Ireland 1/1.
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 21/252 (2 TDs), Sage Nua 6/29 (2 TDs), Ryan Doty 4/0 (1 TD), Robert Gilliland 1/-19, Jordan Kapeli 5/22, Ty Byrd 12/50, Ian Jackson 2/8.
- Basic: Robby Faiman 8-15-136 (3 TD, 1 INT).
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 0-1-0 (1 INT), Ryan Doty 3-5-67, Robert Gilliland 0-1-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Las Vegas locales featured on Guy Fieri’s ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’
- 2-year-old girl killed by van after wandering into street
- Miller adds basketball pedigree, experience to Rebels coaching staff
- Court overturns conviction of man who threatened former NLV police chief
- Man dodges $525 fine for refilling his soda
- Police: Man fatally stabbed with stick in argument about phone
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Anthony Bourdain of ‘Parts Unknown’ shares his spin on Las Vegas
- Q+A: UNLV graduate turned star chef Guy Fieri returns home to open his first Strip spot