High School Football:
Basic 44, Liberty 33
October 3, 2008
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 27 rush (kick failed)||0||6|
|LIBE||Shawn Murray 67 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||0||13|
|BASI||Charles Phillips 14 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||7||13|
|BASI||Robby Faiman 50 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||14||13|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 4 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||21||13|
|BASI||Robby Faiman 25 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||28||13|
|LIBE||Ryan Doty 1 rush (3 pass failed from Ryan Doty)||28||19|
|BASI||Billy Weathers 20 field goal||31||19|
|LIBE||Sage Nua 4 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||31||26|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 56 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||38||26|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 8 pass from Robby Faiman (kick failed)||44||26|
|LIBE||Sage Nua 1 rush (Robert Gilliland kick)||44||33|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||8-15-136 (1 INT)||3-7-67 (1 INT)|
- Basic: Robby Faiman 12/27 (2 TDs), Justin Burdno 1/19, Anthany Lessier 3/25, Charles Phillips 17/107, Anthony Ireland 1/1.
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 21/252 (2 TDs), Sage Nua 6/29 (2 TDs), Ryan Doty 4/0 (1 TD), Robert Gilliland 1/-19, Jordan Kapeli 5/22, Ty Byrd 12/50, Ian Jackson 2/8.
- Basic: Robby Faiman 8-15-136 (3 TD, 1 INT).
- Liberty: Shawn Murray 0-1-0 (1 INT), Ryan Doty 3-5-67, Robert Gilliland 0-1-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village