High School Football:
Green Valley 21, Canyon Springs 20
October 3, 2008
Score By Quarters
|GVAL||Kyle Larimer 80 kickoff (kick failed)||0||6|
|CSPR||Deshaun Stewart 3 rush (kick)||7||6|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 13 rush (Quincy Bagsby rush)||7||14|
|CSPR||Devin Rimmey 52 rush (kick)||14||14|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 40 rush (Nolan Kohorst kick)||14||21|
|CSPR||Jonathon James 31 pass from Mike McWilliams (kick)||20||21|
|Canyon Springs||Green Valley|
- Canyon Springs: Deshaun Stewart 9/-2 (1 TD), Mike McWilliams 14/5, Devin Rimmey 21/198 (1 TD), Keith Hartwell 1/27, Paul Woodward 6/25.
- Green Valley: Quincy Bagsby 17/132 (2 TDs), Derrick Garrett 3/14, Taylor Jones 5/14, Nick Libonati 4/6, Kyle Larimer 2/-6.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- New president at Venetian, Palazzo starts this month
- Coroner IDs North Las Vegas boy, 8, crushed by automatic gate
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Fantasy’ star Mariah invited to Oregon teenager’s prom
- Fetuses found in hospital linens at Henderson laundry facility
- Police: Suspected gunman in triple slaying shot himself
- Where you reside holds a key to a longer life in the valley
- Officials slam proposed ads on Strip pedestrian bridges
- Hakkasan, Drai’s, XS, DJ Vice, Echo & Rig win Nightclub & Bar Show Awards
- Pot growers convicted on federal count in state where it’s legal
- Bearing other arms: Lawmakers take stab at loosening knife laws