High School Football:
Green Valley 21, Canyon Springs 20
October 3, 2008
Score By Quarters
|GVAL||Kyle Larimer 80 kickoff (kick failed)||0||6|
|CSPR||Deshaun Stewart 3 rush (kick)||7||6|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 13 rush (Quincy Bagsby rush)||7||14|
|CSPR||Devin Rimmey 52 rush (kick)||14||14|
|GVAL||Quincy Bagsby 40 rush (Nolan Kohorst kick)||14||21|
|CSPR||Jonathon James 31 pass from Mike McWilliams (kick)||20||21|
|Canyon Springs||Green Valley|
- Canyon Springs: Deshaun Stewart 9/-2 (1 TD), Mike McWilliams 14/5, Devin Rimmey 21/198 (1 TD), Keith Hartwell 1/27, Paul Woodward 6/25.
- Green Valley: Quincy Bagsby 17/132 (2 TDs), Derrick Garrett 3/14, Taylor Jones 5/14, Nick Libonati 4/6, Kyle Larimer 2/-6.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes
- 2014 PBR World Finals: Parties galore and Bushwacker set to retire
- Police: Suspect fires shots at carjacking scene in Spring Valley
- Eric Trump talks Atlantic City, ‘Apprentice,’ return of pageants to Las Vegas
- Man apprehended after jumping White House fence
- Casino owner: Taj Mahal to stay open throughout November