High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 55, Clark 0
October 3, 2008
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 44 pass from Joe Huber (run failed)||6||0|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 2 pass from Joe Huber (Victor Belen rush)||14||0|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||21||0|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 13 pass from Joe Huber (Colin Ditsworth kick)||28||0|
|BGOR||Evan Zeger pass from Joe Huber (Colin Ditsworth kick)||35||0|
|BGOR||Chase Cresto 7 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||42||0|
|BGOR||Matt Malone 3 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||49||0|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 16 fumble return (kick failed)||55||0|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||14-20-297||4-10-26 (2 INT)|
- Bishop Gorman: Joe Huber 6/30, Victor Belen 5/26 (1 TD), Matt Malone 2/27 (1 TD), Chase Cresto 2/16 (1 TD), Jordan Welte 6/26, Sam Aigbe 2/0, John Therrell 1/1.
- Clark: Andre Clay 20/58, Quincy Hatcher 6/4, Edwin Gutierrez 3/17, Keneal Riley 6/13.
- Bishop Gorman: Joe Huber 12-17-273 (4 TD), Chase Cresto 2-3-24.
- Clark: Anthony Lotta 4-10-26 (2 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings issued for the valley
- Woman dead after colliding with public services truck
- Police: Man fatally shot at house party in northwest valley
- World Cup over, but some Argentines won’t go home
- Police: Suspect arrested in Bellagio robbery