High School Football:
Bonanza 41, Western 35
October 3, 2008
Score By Quarters
|BONA||Antonio Beals 10 rush (Aaron Simon kick)||0||7|
|BONA||Aaron Simon 9 rush (Aaron Simon kick)||0||14|
|WEST||Dante Warren 11 pass from Devin Wiedemann (kick)||7||14|
|WEST||Brian Mickel 23 rush (kick failed)||13||14|
|BONA||Aaron Simon 84 pass from Sterling Sprau (Aaron Simon kick)||13||21|
|WEST||Dante Warren 11 pass from Devin Wiedemann (Devin Wiedemann rush)||21||21|
|BONA||Antonio Beals 1 rush (Aaron Simon kick)||21||28|
|WEST||Thomas Johnson 90 return (kick)||28||28|
|BONA||Antonio Beals 6 rush (Aaron Simon kick)||28||35|
|WEST||Giovan Grant 25 pass from Devin Wiedemann (kick)||35||35|
|BONA||Aaron Simon 98 return (kick failed)||35||41|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||13-23-205||8-5-165 (2 INT)|
- Western: Devin Wiedemann 6/10, Brian Mickel 21/81 (1 TD), Anthony Garrett 2/6.
- Bonanza: Antonio Beals 35/286 (3 TDs), Aaron Simon 3/20 (1 TD), Sterling Sprau 1/-5, Ryon Martin 1/-2.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing
- Couple barricaded in home with their 2 children surrender, police say
- Strip Scribbles: Amy Purdy on ‘DWTS,’ Matt Lauer and Piff the Magic Dragon at Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
- Adelson to address UNLV Hotel College students
- Family law attorney warns high times might lead to loss of custody
- State lawmakers hear pros, cons of Common Core standards