High School Football:
Chaparral 35, Basic 28
September 12, 2008
Score By Quarters
|BASI||Jeff Pozdol 28 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||7||0|
|CHAP||Breonta Griffin 2 rush (Carl VanLandingham kick)||7||7|
|BASI||Robby Faiman 16 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||14||7|
|CHAP||Isaiah Washington 2 rush (Carl VanLandingham kick)||14||14|
|BASI||Justin Burdno 8 pass from Robby Faiman (Billy Weathers kick)||21||14|
|CHAP||Joeal Hotchkins 57 rush (Carl VanLandingham kick)||21||21|
|BASI||Anthony Ireland 1 rush (Billy Weathers kick)||28||21|
|CHAP||Breonta Griffin 9 rush (Carl VanLandingham kick)||28||28|
|CHAP||Isaiah Washington 25 rush (Carl VanLandingham kick)||28||35|
- Basic: Robby Faiman 13/67 (1 TD), Justin Burdno 1/9, Anthony Ireland 3/3 (1 TD), Charles Phillips 10/64, Anthany Lessier 2/-3, Martell Walker 3/6.
- Chaparral: Isaiah Washington 23/144 (2 TDs), Joeal Hotchkins 1/57 (1 TD), Padric Hall 1/5, Pierre Jones 18/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- Motorcyclist who fled traffic stop and crashed is identified
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- 2 men charged in rash of car burglaries in Henderson
- Law firm slams leak of Laxalt’s ‘train wreck’ documents
- Weekend best bets: Bruno Mars, SLS grand opening and Restaurant Week
- UNLV disowns its own study on margin tax
- Strip Scribbles: L.V. stars chill for ALS ice-bucket challenge; The Beatles; Men of the Strip