High School Football:
Arbor View 52, Durango 7
September 5, 2008
Score By Quarters
|AVIE||Ryan Hill 37 rush (kick failed)||6||0|
|AVIE||Gabe Toney 64 punt return (run failed)||12||0|
|AVIE||Gabe Toney 34 rush (Taylor Wooten rush)||20||0|
|AVIE||Gabe Toney 44 interception return (Patrick Cape kick)||27||0|
|AVIE||DeMarlo Carl Virgil 31 rush (kick failed)||33||0|
|AVIE||Allen Jackson 1 rush (kick failed)||39||0|
|AVIE||DeMarlo Carl Virgil 60 pass from Tony Bilyeu (kick failed)||45||0|
|AVIE||DeMon Scurry 21 rush (Patrick Cape kick)||52||0|
|DURA||Romell Maxwell 20 pass from Thomas Flanagan||52||7|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||1-3-60||6-20-45 (2 INT)|
- Arbor View: DeMarlo Carl Virgil 5/49 (1 TD), DeMon Scurry 1/21 (1 TD), Tony Bilyeu 4/-7, Nick Sarrazin 1/5, Xavion Johnson 2/11.
- Durango: Julio Mora 8/6, Thomas Flanagan 8/14, Chase Roberts 6/-13.
- Arbor View: Tony Bilyeu 1-2-60 (1 TD).
- Durango: Julio Mora 2-5-20 (1 TD), Chase Roberts 4-15-25 (2 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- ‘Area 52: The Actual Footage’ to film on location in Las Vegas
- 30-year-old charged with trafficking underage girl
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks
- Photos: ‘Las Vegas: The Game’ is the ultimate prank for Sin City madness
- The last lounge singer in Las Vegas?
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games