High School Football:
Palo Verde 50, Bishop Gorman 14
November 21, 2008
Score By Quarters
|PVER||Torin Harris 43 interception return (Garrett Dunlap kick)||0||7|
|PVER||Torin Harris 70 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||0||14|
|PVER||Daniel Godkin forces Joe Huber to fumble out of the end zone||0||16|
|BGOR||Raphel Finley 1 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||7||16|
|BGOR||Xavier Grimble 54 pass from Joe Huber (Colin Ditsworth kick)||14||16|
|PVER||Torin Harris 15 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||23|
|PVER||Torin Harris 10 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||30|
|PVER||Tyrone Blake 6 pass from Kelly Zurowski (run failed)||14||36|
|PVER||Chaz Thomas 58 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||43|
|PVER||Sidney Hodge 57 rush (Garrett Dunlap kick)||14||50|
|Bishop Gorman||Palo Verde|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-21-84 (4 INT)||3-10-19|
- Bishop Gorman: Raphel Finley 2/1 (1 TD), Joe Huber 4/1, Kawika Antolin 9/66, John Therrell 2/14, Matt Malone 1/0, Christyn Gray 3/45, Raphel Finley 6/37, Evan Zeger 1/6.
- Palo Verde: Torin Harris 5/95 (3 TDs), Sidney Hodge 7/94 (1 TD), Chaz Thomas 17/137 (1 TD), Kelly Zurowski 2/-9, Tyrone Blake 10/118, Grant Bernhardy 3/10.
- Bishop Gorman: Joe Huber 6-16-0 (1 TD, 3 INTs), Chase Cresto 1-5-31 (1 INT).
- Palo Verde: Kelly Zurowski 3-10-19 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- 2013 NYE fireworks on the Strip to include music by Pitbull, Rihanna, Poison and Sinatra
- Dotty’s owner gets gaming license for revamped Hacienda casino
- Photos: December views of the Strip, downtown, the High Roller and Trevor Brazile up high in the sky
- DA: No charges in beating death at South Point
- Target: 40 million card accounts may have been breached
- Photos: Inside Britney Spears’ new theater Axis at Planet Hollywood, plus, ‘Piece of Me’ show secrets
- What the new federal budget means for Nevada
- Ron Scoggins Jr. continuing family legacy at UNLV
- Alaska Airlines makes inaugural nonstop flight between Anchorage, Las Vegas
- Obama, Dems get behind Heller’s bill to extend unemployment benefits