High School Football:
Boulder City 34, Faith Lutheran 14
October 24, 2008
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Shane Levin 40 pass from Jake Phillips (3 pass failed from Jake Phillips)||0||6|
|BCIT||Jake Phillips 13 rush (Jeremy Smith 3 pass from Jake Phillips)||0||14|
|FLUT||Don Pearson 13 pass from Joe Portaro (Joe Portaro kick)||7||14|
|BCIT||Jeremy Smith 18 pass from Jake Phillips (Jake Phillips kick)||7||21|
|BCIT||John Garlinghouse 25 interception return from Joe Portaro (Jake Phillips kick)||7||28|
|BCIT||Joey Felsenfeld 15 rush (kick failed)||7||34|
|FLUT||Brett Lubbe 25 pass from Joe Portaro (Joe Portaro kick)||14||34|
|Faith Lutheran||Boulder City|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||15-34-205 (1 INT)||10-17-192 (1 INT)|
- Faith Lutheran: Joe Portaro 9/-16, Brett Lubbe 1/16, Henry Liu 6/26, Christian Lopez 1/6, John Cartier 2/14.
- Boulder City: Joey Felsenfeld 1/15 (1 TD), Jeremy Smith 8/33, Jake Phillips 6/37 (1 TD), Steven Leach 6/63, Spencer Sasarita 17/87.
- Faith Lutheran: Joe Portaro 15-34-205 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Boulder City: Joey Felsenfeld 10-17-192 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- North Las Vegas has a new executive who’s prepared for tough decisions
- Serious contender: Could this be UNLV football’s year to win the Mountain West?
- Nevada 150th all-star show is one to be remembered, if not recorded
- Towed vehicle breaks loose on I-15, causes wreck
- The return of Liberace
- Las Vegas airport traffic up 1.3 percent in June
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store
- Doctor: Patient killed caseworker before gunfight
- 2 hurt, $2 million damage in South Tahoe hotel fire
- Rebels optimistic as hectic offseason coming to a close