High School Football:
Bishop Gorman 41, Sierra Vista 26
October 10, 2008
Score By Quarters
|BGOR||Joe Huber 21 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||7|
|BGOR||Joe Huber 3 rush (kick failed)||0||14|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 3 pass from Joe Huber (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||21|
|BGOR||Kawika Antolin 39 rush (Colin Ditsworth kick)||0||28|
|SVIS||Akil Sharp 1 rush (kick failed)||6||28|
|SVIS||Akil Sharp 2 rush (pass failed from Jeremy Green)||12||28|
|BGOR||Victor Belen 2 rush (kick failed)||12||34|
|BGOR||Taylor Spencer 11 pass from Joe Huber (Colin Ditsworth kick)||12||41|
|SVIS||Darian Yahyavi 14 pass from Jeremy Green (Kohl Homeyer 3 pass from Jeremy Green)||20||41|
|SVIS||Darian Yahyavi 5 pass from Jeremy Green (pass failed from Jeremy Green)||26||41|
|Sierra Vista||Bishop Gorman|
- Sierra Vista: Akil Sharp 20/118 (2 TDs), Jeremy Green 3/-10, Darian Yahyavi 1/-3, Chris Zatezalo 1/4, Ivan Vela 4/9, Chris Gotschall 3/8.
- Bishop Gorman: Joe Huber 5/74 (2 TDs), Victor Belen 4/17 (1 TD), Kawika Antolin 4/93 (1 TD), Matt Malone 2/8, Evan Zeger 2/10, John Therrell 1/7, Jordan Welte 8/44, Raphel Finley 2/9.
- Sierra Vista: Jeremy Green 13-20-144 (2 TD).
- Bishop Gorman: Joe Huber 7-15-88 (2 TD), Chase Cresto 0-4-0.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting