2009 High School Football
League: Sunset Southwest
55 Evan Palelei
- Grade: Senior
- Height: 6′3″
- Weight: 235 lbs
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
A three-year starter for Gorman, Palelei committed to Stanford this spring. He returned a fumble 84 yards for a touchdown to help Gorman win the 2007 state title and had 43 tackles and eight sacks last fall. He’s the son of former NFL lineman Lonnie Palelei.
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- Sun editorial: Move forward on Interstate 11
- The surgeon soldier: Las Vegas urologist escaped civil war in Ethiopia, has served American military in Iraq
- Agassi: Everyone wants him in politics, and no one would want to run against him
- Talk of a strike unlikely to gain traction
- Hints of autonomy for community colleges?
- NYC guard-inmate sex scandal triggers jail review
- Winners, losers in Metro’s new wreck policy
- Vegas Play of the Day: Mercer at Florida Gulf Coast
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.