Resource / Staff / Program Reallocation or Reduction: Satellite Offices
|Consider restructuring Assessor services within the government center, not satellite locations.||0%||0|
|Recorder–Satellite and remote offices are a luxury in this economy. Consider a reduction in staffing or closing.||0%||0|
|Assessor–Perform a cost benefit analysis of keeping Henderson office closed and closing NW office.||0%||0|
|Clerk's Office–Consider a reduction in the number of satellite offices and staffing. Look at possible reduction in days and hours as well.||0%||0|
|Administrative Services–Laughlin Office is important to maintain, considering the distance from Laughlin to the Clark County Government Center.||0%||0|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- 911 tapes released: Newtown dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Cold front settles into valley, could bring snow by Saturday