Consolidation: With Other Municipalities / Agencies
|Consider the consolidation of business license services within local municipalities||13%||2|
|Consider consolidation of Comprehensive Planning services with other municipalities||13%||2|
|Administrative Services–Consider PRO/Animal Control consolidation opportunities||20%||3|
|Consider consolidation of other municipal courts and Las Vegas Justice Court||6%||1|
|Consider the consolidation of all fire departments in the valley||13%||2|
|Consider the advantages of park consolidation with the state and municipalities||6%||1|
|Consider consolidation of county and city detention facilities and services||20%||3|
|Consider consolidating Information Technology functions across municipalities||6%||1|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Sabina Kelley’s debut pin-up calendar is hot, hot, hot
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman vs. Robin Leach at downtown’s Slotzilla zip line?
- Strip Scribbles: Ri Ra record; Felice Garcia album; Bobby Flay; Chef Artist Dinner Series; EDC
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress