Prep Sports Now
The valley's leading podcast dedicated to the local prep sports scene.
- From one Gorman gala to another
- Mon, Jan 27, 2014 (12:53 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer recount Bishop Gorman's overtime win against Findlay Prep before turning their attention to the Gaels' home game against Centennial Wednesday. They also discuss the toughest division in town, the Northeast, and debate if Canyon Springs is the runaway favorite.
- The upset and the near-upset
- Mon, Jan 13, 2014 (2:39 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters recount Del Sol's upset over Coronado and Foothill's near-miss against Bishop Gorman. They also touch on the game of the week, Las Vegas at Clark, and mention their favorite high school rapper.
- Initiating league play
- Mon, Jan 6, 2014 (2:57 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer start 2014 off with a look around the valley's high school basketball scene. They discuss the loaded Northeast division, Centennial's hot start and Bishop Gorman's three-peat prospects.
- The transition
- Tue, Dec 10, 2013 (11 a.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer close out another great football season and turn to basketball. Can anyone beat Bishop Gorman? Arbor View or Centennial? Austin Morgan or Austin Starr? They spend time discussing all those topics and more.
- State of the rivalry
- Mon, Nov 25, 2013 (1:50 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer assess the state of the Bishop Gorman vs. Palo Verde rivalry. With the Gaels outscoring the Panthers by 100 points combined in the last four meetings, is the game as relevant as it once was? Will Palo Verde keep it close? Listen for that discussion as well as a breakdown of Liberty's trip to Reed and a shoutout to Division 1A State Champion Faith Lutheran.
- Fearsome foursome of games
- Mon, Nov 18, 2013 (1:10 p.m.)
- With only four playoff games on the docket, Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer spend significant time on each of them. They also allow for detours on rap, juicing and ringtones. ***NOTE: We apologize for the return of audio issues, this time on Brewer's microphone. Please turn up the volume in order to hear him.