Las Vegas Sun reporters Tovin Lapan and Andrew Doughman talk politics and other issues about the Las Vegas community.
- Dissecting the Senate's immigration reform proposal
- Wed, May 1, 2013 (7 a.m.)
- The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Peter Ashman, immigration attorney and spokesman for the Nevada Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, about the Senate's immigration reform proposal.
- A busy week at the Legislature
- Wed, Apr 3, 2013 (7 a.m.)
- J. Patrick Coolican and Topvin Lapan get an update on the Legislative session from Sun politics editor Anjeanette Damon, plus education reporter Paul Takahashi talks about the change in the state superintendent of public instruction.
- Looking back at New Year's Eve and forward to 2013
- Wed, Jan 9, 2013 (7 a.m.)
- Tovin Lapan talks to Las Vegas Sun reporter Brian Nordli about an alleged murder plot and the safety of visitors on New Year's Eve in Las Vegas, plus a look at 2013 predictions with Las Vegas Weekly editor Sarah Feldberg.