Yolös Mexican Grill at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas serves traditional Mexican favorites with a global flair of cuisines from the Pacific Rim, South America and the Caribbean. This casual eatery serves south-of-the-border staples, like mahi-mahi taco salad, braised beef enchiladas and blue corn chicken.
The cantina also serves a selection of more than 60 tequilas and has a fresh fruit margarita bar.
The restaurant is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11:30 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday. The bar is open 11:30 a.m. to noon Sunday and Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 11:30 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: Southwestern, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Photos: Miss Nevada USA contestants are strong contenders for the 2014 national title
- Foreign student arrested in death of man at South Point
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Joe Downtown: Food court taking place of Luna Rossa at Neonopolis
- Police name doctor killed in Reno hospital attack