The Wine Cellar & Tasting Room
The Wine Cellar and Tasting Room showcases some 10,000 bottles valued at more than $10 million. As you stroll upon rustic rock tile and pass through rock and brick archways, you'll come across rare museum pieces like a bottle of 1800 Madeira from the cellar of Thomas Jefferson or the 1855 to 1990 vertical collection of Chateau d'Yquem, valued at $2 million.
The Wine Cellar matured wine vault is filled with hard to find "cult wines." The shelves are filled with highly collectible labels from around the world such as Italy's Sassicia or Australia's Penfold's Grange. Of course the Wine Cellar has a fantastic selection of everyday wines too.
The food and wine-pairing menu, featuring flavorful spreads to international cheeses, is served with a basket of freshly baked breads.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- White Castle makes Las Vegas debut; restaurants open at Lou Ruvo Center, Linq, Aria
- Super Bowl ring is the ultimate pawnshop treasure
- Could Las Vegas be the next Silicon Valley?
- Confirmed! Diana Ross returns to Las Vegas with start of mini-residency
- Golden Gaming getting casino in merger with Minnesota company