Winchester Cultural Center
Winchester Cultural Center is the heart of performing and visual arts for Clark County Parks and Recreation. Along with diverse youth and adult programming in dance, theater, fitness, skateboarding and visual arts, the center offers a park, desert demonstration garden, skate park, theater and art gallery. The gallery hosts ongoing exhibitions to highlight the talents of local artists while Clark County’s only 274-seat theater is home to an assortment of music, dance and theatrical performances. Artists, from nationally known musicians, vocalists and dancers to homegrown, youth-centered drama and dance troupes, have graced the Winchester Theater stage.
(From county website)
- Boulder City bypass gets OK after asbestos testing shows no threat
- Developer: Stadium not viable without city chipping in $3M a year
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic