Winchester Cultural Center
Winchester Cultural Center is the heart of performing and visual arts for Clark County Parks and Recreation. Along with diverse youth and adult programming in dance, theater, fitness, skateboarding and visual arts, the center offers a park, desert demonstration garden, skate park, theater and art gallery. The gallery hosts ongoing exhibitions to highlight the talents of local artists while Clark County’s only 274-seat theater is home to an assortment of music, dance and theatrical performances. Artists, from nationally known musicians, vocalists and dancers to homegrown, youth-centered drama and dance troupes, have graced the Winchester Theater stage.
(From county website)
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?
- Limo company gets $200,000 fine for shorting its workers
- Strip Scribbles: DiCaprio, De Niro, Scorsese paid $60M to shoot video?
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes