Winchester Cultural Center
Winchester Cultural Center is the heart of performing and visual arts for Clark County Parks and Recreation. Along with diverse youth and adult programming in dance, theater, fitness, skateboarding and visual arts, the center offers a park, desert demonstration garden, skate park, theater and art gallery. The gallery hosts ongoing exhibitions to highlight the talents of local artists while Clark County’s only 274-seat theater is home to an assortment of music, dance and theatrical performances. Artists, from nationally known musicians, vocalists and dancers to homegrown, youth-centered drama and dance troupes, have graced the Winchester Theater stage.
(From county website)
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king