Appropriately enough, the Flamingo resort is home to a flock of live Chilean Flamingos! These birds, as well as a collection of other feathered friends, fascinate guests and populate the Wildlife Habitat.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Brannon Braga discusses his ‘Star Trek’ legacy, ‘Cosmos,’ haters and James Bond
- Task force: Graduate medical education a key to solving Nevada’s doctor shortage
- Las Vegas Strip’s first Bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Report: White Castle on its way to the Las Vegas Strip