Appropriately enough, the Flamingo resort is home to a flock of live Chilean Flamingos! These birds, as well as a collection of other feathered friends, fascinate guests and populate the Wildlife Habitat.
- Pardee Homes gives up land in long-stalled Coyote Springs project
- ‘Mamma Mia!’ closes in less than three months at Tropicana
- Chatting with Life Is Beautiful’s bookers as the fest adds six new acts
- Metro Police investigating robbery of Las Vegas bank
- Atlantic City strives to rise even as its casinos fall