Appropriately enough, the Flamingo resort is home to a flock of live Chilean Flamingos! These birds, as well as a collection of other feathered friends, fascinate guests and populate the Wildlife Habitat.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread
- Executive VP Alan Feldman: ‘Las Vegas is the least hypocritical place in the universe’