Appropriately enough, the Flamingo resort is home to a flock of live Chilean Flamingos! These birds, as well as a collection of other feathered friends, fascinate guests and populate the Wildlife Habitat.
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015
- Las Vegas’ own DeMarco Murray making run at NFL record