Whiskey Pete's Place
The Whiskey Band keeps things real low key at Pete’s Place, where dancing is permitted but certainly not required. Patrons can enjoy the show while shooting pool, tossing darts or throwing back a few brews — whatever makes you happy.
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Unknown
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Unknown
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season