VooDoo Beach at Rio
The sexy, sun-drenched VooDoo Beach at Rio is Las Vegas' pool party hot-spot for tourists and locals, alike.
Amenities include a sandy pool entry, four pools, waterfalls, three Jacuzzi-style spas, poolside spa treatments, flair bartenders, specialty cocktails, two full-service bars and a full dining menu.
Hotel guests and non-guests are all admitted free of charge.
Main deck and party cabanas are available for rental.
The Las Vegas Weekly writes "Keeping with the tropical, carnival spirit permeating the Rio Hotel & Casino, Voodoo Beach is a take-off on the look and feel of Copacabana Beach in Brazil. Follow the witch doctor’s cure for the daily grind or one too many nightclubs or Vegas shows: a hammock perched amongst the swaying palm trees, a soothing poolside massage and a delectable fresh fruit mojito."
The hotel also has a European-style sunbathing option called The Voo.
- Handicap accessible: (ADA-compliant)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Unknown
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Unknown
- Bottle service: Yes
- Ladies Free: No
- Cover charge: No
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- Blog: Rebels’ 2nd half not good enough in 63-58 loss at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title