Vinyl, which opened in August 2012, is the intimate live entertainment venue at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, featuring a diversity of genres, including rock 'n' roll, jazz, blues, pop and even country.
The multifunctional room provides an intimate setting that puts the audience within an arm's reach of the performers.
The space, which is just under 7,000 square feet, can accommodate 650 guests. With a speakeasy atmosphere, Vinyl has an industrial look from its Chicago-common brick and cinderblock, distressed wood floors and an exposed, sky-high ceiling.
An elevated VIP section houses leather banquette seating and offers guests their own wait staff and an exclusive bar. The perimeter features a bar where guests can watch all the action. A state-of-the-art entertainment system offers high-definition screens on both sides of the main stage.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- City Council votes to allow horse-drawn carriages downtown
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community