Twice voted Best Hotel Bar by the readers of City Search, and known to celebrities and martini aficionados around the globe, V Bar is recognized as the first ultra lounge in Vegas. Created by the owners of New York Citys trend-setting supper club Lotus, and Los Angeles swank Sunset Room, V Bar offers a unique venue with urbane sophistication and sultry appeal. Sleek lines, double-sided leather chaise lounges and subdued lighting sets the tone for this upscale lounge wrapped in translucent glass walls.Open from 5 pm, its an ideal location to relax with colleagues after a convention and for nightlife enthusiasts desiring a hip scene and top DJs spinning late into the night
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: $10 guys, $5 ladies, locals free
- Locals free: Yes
- Locals' night: Every night.
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- SLS Las Vegas preview: Dancers in birdcages; 30-foot Cleopatra; peekaboo glass showers
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- Law firm slams leak of Laxalt’s ‘train wreck’ documents
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western U.S.