Uncle Joe's Pizza
Uncle Joe's has closed at its former spot at 505 Fremont. But it's only temporary — it plans to reopen on June 1, 2013.
Xhindi “Uncle Joe” Hazbi, who had been leasing space at the Fremont Street location for 17 years, had planned to move his operation into the Gold Spike, at 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard.
However, Hazbi recently found out his lease expires in 12 years, so he's staying put, according to the Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann, in his Joe Downtown column.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Las Vegas startup lets you buy someone a drink from anywhere with Internet connection
- Allegiant offering bargain flights in Thanksgiving promotion
- Foxwoods, biggest U.S. casino, cuts back on gambling
- Who will replace Hansen after racism scandal? Here are six possibilities
- Coroner IDs grandfather hit, killed while pushing stroller