Uncle Joe's Pizza
Uncle Joe's has closed at its former spot at 505 Fremont. But it's only temporary — it plans to reopen on June 1, 2013.
Xhindi “Uncle Joe” Hazbi, who had been leasing space at the Fremont Street location for 17 years, had planned to move his operation into the Gold Spike, at 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard.
However, Hazbi recently found out his lease expires in 12 years, so he's staying put, according to the Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann, in his Joe Downtown column.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting