Uncle Joe's Pizza
Uncle Joe's has closed at its former spot at 505 Fremont. But it's only temporary — it plans to reopen on June 1, 2013.
Xhindi “Uncle Joe” Hazbi, who had been leasing space at the Fremont Street location for 17 years, had planned to move his operation into the Gold Spike, at 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard.
However, Hazbi recently found out his lease expires in 12 years, so he's staying put, according to the Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann, in his Joe Downtown column.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Comic-Con’s dark side: Harassment amid the fantasy
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s