Uncle Joe's Pizza
Uncle Joe's has closed at its former spot at 505 Fremont. But it's only temporary — it plans to reopen on June 1, 2013.
Xhindi “Uncle Joe” Hazbi, who had been leasing space at the Fremont Street location for 17 years, had planned to move his operation into the Gold Spike, at 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard.
However, Hazbi recently found out his lease expires in 12 years, so he's staying put, according to the Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann, in his Joe Downtown column.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Teen accused of assault, attempted kidnapping at Galleria at Sunset mall
- Woman found dead in street near Stratosphere; police say no foul play
- Pedestrian, 78, seriously injured in hit-and-run on Flamingo
- Findlay Prep holds off Gorman with blocked shot at the buzzer
- Blog: UNLV capitalizes on mistake, fights its way to 79-77 win against Utah State