Tuscany Suites & Casino
The all-suites resort features spacious hotel accommodations, dining, gaming and live entertainment two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip and minutes away by car from the the Las Vegas Convention Center and McCarran International Airport.
The Tuscany Casino offers more than 800 slot and video poker machines, a full complement of table games, which include blackjack, craps, roulette and Super Fun 21 games. A William Hill Sports Book is just inside the casino main entrance.
The hotel features 650-square-foot suites and curved paths that wind through 27 acres of lush landscape, pools and fountains. Services include a business center, a state-of-the-art fitness center and massage services.
The resort offers four restaurants and four bars, including Tuscany Gardens, the Cantina and Marilyn's Cafe. There are more than 37,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space.
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- They come, they study, they stay: LV is fertile ground for foreign students
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron