The Resort on Mount Charleston
- (702) 872-5500
If you're looking for a mountain escape from the glitter of Las Vegas, the Resort on Mount Charleston serves as a quick getaway.
The resort is a rustic-themed, pet friendly hotel about 30 minutes west of Las Vegas in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest in the Spring Mountains. The temperatures are usually about 20 degrees cooler than Las Vegas, providing a refreshing escape during the hot summer months and snowy scenic landscapes much of the winter.
The resort is located near numerous hiking and mountain bike trails, camping areas and picnic spots. It also provides a setting for weddings, parties, retreats and business events. Skiing and snowboarding are just a few minutes away at the Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort.
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Celebrity preview: XS’ 6th with Avicii, ‘Vanderpump Rules,’ Warren G, Widespread Panic, Andre Rochat
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Saturday’s Elite 8
- How a Las Vegas expansion hockey team’s roster would take shape
- Gay and Lesbian Community Center offers alternative sex ed courses for CCSD students
- ‘Nocturne’ litigation nearly put to bed; Barry Manilow’s ‘Last’ tour is not the end