The Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
The 349-room Ravella at Lake Las Vegas will become a Hilton-branded hotel by June according to VegasInc.com. It's listed on the Hilton Worldwide website as the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine.
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Police: Utah woman accused of killing babies gave birth at home
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff