The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Las Vegas locales featured on Guy Fieri’s ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’
- 2-year-old girl killed by van after wandering into street
- Miller adds basketball pedigree, experience to Rebels coaching staff
- Court overturns conviction of man who threatened former NLV police chief