The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Demolition of flawed tower at CityCenter delayed again
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- Las Vegas sees record-setting cold, braces for snow
- Photos: Top NASCAR racecar drivers take to the Strip for their Victory Lap
- Notebook: What’s at stake for UNLV with the impending bowl news