The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock