The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Questions arise after driver freed in Stratosphere crash commits suicide
- 1 killed in double shooting at apartment complex
- Iggy Azalea, One Direction, Ariana Grande, Coldplay, Calvin Harris lead iHeart lineup
- Mayweather called before athletic commission
- Police find fetus in freezer while searching apartment