The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio