The Pond at Green Valley Ranch
The Pond is the Green Valley Ranch Resort's secluded VIP pool, which offers European-style bathing and bottle service next to The Backyard, an eight-acre pool complex designed by the guy who designed Lenny Kravitz’s home.
An announcement had not been made in early April as to when the Pond would open for the seasons.
However, the hotel's main pool, in the eight-acre Backyard at Green Valley Ranch, has opened for the season and offers views of the Las Vegas Strip. The main pool, which is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., features a sand bottom and a laid-back vibe. Amenities include poolside dining service, summertime drinks and plenty of ultra-comfortable seating.
Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy the main pool by showing their room key-card upon arrival. Non-hotel guests ages 21 and over may reserve cabanas by calling 702-617-7744. Cabanas are rented based on availability.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Google tip led to Metro officer’s arrest on child porn counts
- Star of the year Britney Spears to receive her day, key to the Strip
- Allegiant jet returns to Las Vegas airport after reported engine trouble
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- DUI arrest for Henderson cop driving wrong way on highway