The Pond at Green Valley Ranch
The Pond is the Green Valley Ranch Resort's secluded VIP pool, which offers European-style bathing and bottle service next to The Backyard, an eight-acre pool complex designed by the guy who designed Lenny Kravitz’s home.
An announcement had not been made in early April as to when the Pond would open for the seasons.
However, the hotel's main pool, in the eight-acre Backyard at Green Valley Ranch, has opened for the season and offers views of the Las Vegas Strip. The main pool, which is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., features a sand bottom and a laid-back vibe. Amenities include poolside dining service, summertime drinks and plenty of ultra-comfortable seating.
Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy the main pool by showing their room key-card upon arrival. Non-hotel guests ages 21 and over may reserve cabanas by calling 702-617-7744. Cabanas are rented based on availability.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Unknown
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Varies
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Metro officers shoot, kill man who pointed gun at them
- Live blog: Gorman downs Reed 48-14 for fifth straight state championship
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Round 2 action moves past winners up rankings for possible gold buckles
- Blog: Rebels’ 2nd half not good enough in 63-58 loss at No. 2 Arizona
- One for the thumb: Gorman rides QB Cunningham to fifth straight title