The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Las Vegas Strip’s first bitcoin ATM becomes operational
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- Alfredo Sandoval: Mercadito is ‘the story of three brothers changing Las Vegas one taco at a time’
- Could this be the worst beat in the history of poker?