The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Manager and producer Seth Yudof: Las Vegas entertainment then and ow!