The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- Rebels pick former league rival to join coaching staff