The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- 2014 wasn’t a robust year for Las Vegas homebuilders
- Did Manny Pacquiao’s question KO Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Nevada?
- Limo company gets $200,000 fine for shorting its workers
- Strip Scribbles: DiCaprio, De Niro, Scorsese paid $60M to shoot video?
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes