Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
Texas Station, modeled after the Lone Star State, is a AAA Three-Diamond rated hotel with 200 rooms, a casino, restaurants, bars and lounges, an entertainment showroom, a movie theater and a bowling center about six miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
It features 91,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,775 slots, 27 table games, a non-smoking poker room, a 500-seat bingo hall and a race and sports book.
The hotel has several dining options, from quick eateries to restaurants, including Austin's Steakhouse and Texas Star Oyster Bar. Some family-friendly features include an 18-screen movie theater and a bowling center.
South Padre provides live music weekly. The Dallas Events Center seats up to 2,000 people for concerts and other live performances.
- Photos: Miss Nevada USA contestants are strong contenders for the 2014 national title
- Foreign student arrested in death of man at South Point
- Sen. Tom Coburn: Government subsidizing breast implants for prostitutes
- Banking company bringing call center to Henderson, filling some of the space Zappos left vacant
- Joe Downtown: Food court taking place of Luna Rossa at Neonopolis