Tao Beach, which is open for the season, is one of the hottest daytime club experiences in Las Vegas. Guests can secure a reservation to lounge poolside in one of the 12 luxury cabanas that feature air-conditioning, high-definition plasma screen televisions with gaming consoles, a DVD library, WiFi, and customized mini bars. Other amenities include sunglasses cleaning and a staff of masseuses. Asian-inspired day beds are scattered throughout the 18,000-square-foot oasis, which also includes a 30-foot-long bar where guests can sip on TAO-tinis and TAO-jitos made with fresh exotic ingredients. An extensive appetizer and grill menu from the kitchen of Tao Asian Bistro is also available. If you don't like tan lines, European bathing is permitted Monday through Wednesday.
Lema is the resident DJ for the summer, with special guest DJs. Cover charges are $20-plus, depending on the event. Locals are free. Cover is subject to change. No cover charges until May 4, barring special events.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Cover depends on event, local free, cover subject to change
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Shania Twain says she’s ready to extend her residency at Caesars
- Photos: NASCAR renews for three years of Champion’s Week in Las Vegas; a second race at LVMS?
- Doughnut Rambo: Cambodia refugee finds success, friendship in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man faces life sentence for sex trafficking
- Hey all you whiners, you think this is cold?