Win “Best Lounge” from Club Systems International’s prestigious Club World Awards and you’re a hot spot. Win it twice and you’re a destination. Win it three times and you’re Tabú Ultra Lounge, the MGM Grand’s intimate nightclub known for its clean lines, casual vibe and stellar soundtrack. With two bars to choose from, patrons here sip on heavy-duty cocktails as they mingle to the sounds of hip-hop, house, old school and rock from some of Vegas’ favorite DJs like Jose 2 Hype and Eric Forbes. In an interesting twist, the VIP section and the dance floor are one in the same at Tabú. A row of tables runs down the club’s center where VIPs enjoy bottle service from decked out models as well as a front row view of dancing patrons who take to wide, low tables to show off their best moves. Whether you’re getting low or just watching the action, not much is taboo at this sexy lounge.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Theme nights: Rok Box-rock music and mash-ups, Mondays
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: 10-20
- Cover charge specials: Men pay $20, Women pay $10, Local men-$10, local ladies free.
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- No credit cards accepted
- No checks accepted
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America