- email: email@example.com
Serving a mix of Peruvian, Japanese and Brazilian cuisines, SushiSamba offers guests a variety of tastes, including sizzling meats cooked on a Japanese robata grill, sushi and Pervuvian anticuchos, or street foods. Drinks include sake, fruit cocktails and spirits such as shochu.
The menu features grilled eats like filet mignon with ginger, garlic and soy; lamb chops with guava ponzu, tobiko and spiced panko; and jumbo prawn. There's also a hearty sampling of traditional Japanese, Peruvian and Brazilian dishes, including classic Japanese tempura, Brazilian churrasco and feijoada and Peruvian anticuchos, marinated skewered meats roasted over an open fire – timeless street food.
Desserts include the warm chocolate banana cake or arroz con leite with doce de leite ice cream, mango and sake gelée.
SushiSamba was one of six Las Vegas Valley restaurants to land on Opentable.com's list of 100 of the best places to eat in the country, based on reviews of more than 15,000 restaurants.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Brazilian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Happy Hour at Sushisamba
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Portable battery company finds success in Las Vegas
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- In D.C. hearing, Adelson deputy rails against online gaming
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery