Located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley and diagonally across from McCarran Airport, Sunset Park is the focus of a surprising number of activities. Almost every day a group is having an event or activity there. One of the most prominent features of Sunset Park is the lake.
- Allegiant offering bargain flights in Thanksgiving promotion
- Man stabbed to death on Strip pedestrian bridge; suspect arrested
- 4 Las Vegas casino companies earn top marks for LGBT practices
- Man arrested in fatal shooting near Las Vegas Strip
- Report: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao purse split: $100M vs. $60M