Located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley and diagonally across from McCarran Airport, Sunset Park is the focus of a surprising number of activities. Almost every day a group is having an event or activity there. One of the most prominent features of Sunset Park is the lake.
- Attorney disputes Metro officer’s story about confrontation at Vanguard Lounge
- Calif. police sergeant accused of soliciting undercover LV cop
- MMA fighter War Machine won’t contest extradition to Nevada
- $21,000 falls off armored truck after casino pickup
- Coroner IDs motorcyclist killed in crash with truck