Located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley and diagonally across from McCarran Airport, Sunset Park is the focus of a surprising number of activities. Almost every day a group is having an event or activity there. One of the most prominent features of Sunset Park is the lake.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king