Located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley and diagonally across from McCarran Airport, Sunset Park is the focus of a surprising number of activities. Almost every day a group is having an event or activity there. One of the most prominent features of Sunset Park is the lake.
- Photos: Shania Twain leads Great Santa Run to ninth consecutive victory
- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing
- Here’s why Nevada voters may go for a 2 percent business tax next year
- Celebrity/Media NFL Picks Week 14: Andrew Freeman of ‘Rock Vault’ is the contest’s lead singer
- UNLV accepts bid to Heart of Dallas Bowl on Jan. 1 to play North Texas