Located on a 50-acre plot in northwest Las Vegas, Suncoast has something for the whole family — a hotel, a casino, a bowling center, restaurants and a movie theater.
The 64-lane bowling alley, arcade and movie theater cater to guests of all ages. The 500-seat showroom hosts a variety of headliners. Restaurants such as SC Prime Steakhouse and Bar, Cafe Siena and The Oyster Bar give guests a variety of options.
The casino measures in at 80,000 square feet with 2,400 video and slot machines, 37 table games, a 150-seat race and sports book and a 600-seat bingo hall.
Suncoast also includes full salon services at Pure Salon, a pool, fitness center and the resort is only steps away from the some of the best golfing in Las Vegas.
- A PETA Thanksgiving gay wedding with — Pamela Anderson and Chrissie Hynde
- Q+A: Joan Collins talks love, marriages and ‘Dynasty’ catfights
- Suspect sought in Henderson hit-and-run was arrested in July
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 13 winners against the spread, holiday edition
- Child drowns in southwest valley, police say