Located on a 50-acre plot in northwest Las Vegas, Suncoast has something for the whole family — a hotel, a casino, a bowling center, restaurants and a movie theater.
The 64-lane bowling alley, arcade and movie theater cater to guests of all ages. The 500-seat showroom hosts a variety of headliners. Restaurants such as SC Prime Steakhouse and Bar, Cafe Siena and The Oyster Bar give guests a variety of options.
The casino measures in at 80,000 square feet with 2,400 video and slot machines, 37 table games, a 150-seat race and sports book and a 600-seat bingo hall.
Suncoast also includes full salon services at Pure Salon, a pool, fitness center and the resort is only steps away from the some of the best golfing in Las Vegas.
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Michael Godard: Las Vegas pop artist witnesses McCarran’s midnight circus
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Louis Prima Jr.: ‘This has been a difficult 12 months personally and professionally’
- Health insurance rates likely to rise for Nevadans next year