Sugar Factory American Brasserie
Sugar Factory American Brasserie offers contemporary American favorites 24/7 for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even late-night dining. The menu includes pizzas, burgers, pastas, salads, steaks, seafood and sandwiches, along with signature items such as Red Velvet Buttermilk Pancakes, the Sugar Factory Eggs Benedict, the Sugar Factory Burger and the Grilled Black Angus Filet and the King Kong Sundae.
Sugar Factory American Brasserie has a full menu of signature drinks, including Sugar Factory goblet cocktails ideal for sharing. A cocktail cart comes tableside to create drinks infused with liquid nitrogen.
Sugar Factory American Brasserie also is connected to the Sugar Factory store offering sugary treats and unique gift ideas, such as the Couture Pops loved by celebrities, as well as sundaes, milkshakes, cupcakes, gelatos, ice creams or other treats.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Dessert, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Celebrity preview: Elvis Costello at Brooklyn Bowl, Mint 400, Kathy Griffin, Bill Cosby, ‘Supernatural’ and Tool
- Former judge removed from bench dies in Las Vegas
- Car crashes off bridge, plunges 20 feet, killing 4
- In jailhouse call, pet shop owner says fire-starter can’t be ID’d in surveillance video
- Investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, official says