The menu by Executive Chef Dustin Rixey is designed to excite all the senses, with prime cuts of beef, signature Strip House steakhouse side dishes such as Truffle Creamed Spinach and Goose Fat Potatoes and the famed 24-Layer Chocolate Cake.
Part of the experience at Strip House Las Vegas is the restaurant’s all-red decor, moody lighting and vintage black and white photographs. These rare images of captivating females from the original 1900s Studio Manasse collection reference an era of decadence and seduction.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Porn Wars: Is Las Vegas the new Silicone Valley?
- Company gets $70 million grant for biofuels plant east of Reno
- Street racer suffers serious injuries in crash, Metro Police say
- Motley Crue frontman hoping to pack the arena again — for football
- Rebels trying not to panic in the wake of ugly 1-3 start to season